- Web Developer/Coder
- IT Support Specialist
- App Developer
- Data Analyst
- UX Designer
- Logical and Critical Thinking
- Team Work Oriented
- Computer Software/Program Understanding
- Data management
Web Developer/Coder Requirements
General Description: responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
- Know how to write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Know how to create website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS
- Able to integrate data from various back-end services and databases
General Description: work closely with computer analysts and engineers in using languages such as Java, C++ or ORACLE to develop the necessary specifications for software. Developers may also test, debug and improve generally faulty applications for clients.
- Data structuring, system design and programming
- Learning computer languages
- Problem Solving
General Description: gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- User experience research and customer designing
- Visual Communication
- Coding Experience
Aspire Toronto – November 16, 2018
Ottawa, Kingston & Windsor: Coming 2019!